It is a comprehensive primer that gives conceptual understanding to the key modules of the EV/HEV industry.
The program presents an overview, and imparts the conceptual understanding of the basics in engineering and branches of science related to EV technology and industry.
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Propulsion Systems
- Electric Motors
- Regenerative Braking
- Mechanical Transmission
- Energy Source: Batteries / Fuel Cells
- Energy Management System
- Auxiliary Systems and Sensors
- Introduction to mathematical model design
- Diploma / Degree holders in Engineering (any stream)
- Bachelor’s Degree holders in Chemistry, Physics, Maths
- Students with exposure to the automobile industry
- Professionals working in automobile / IT industry