The course teaches participants to maintain detailed schedules. They can also create, update and implement schedules as needed. Participants will be able to produce reports to help with planning and controlling projects.
They will be able to create graphics for Gantt charts, time-scaled logic diagrams and histograms, and to provide baseline information for the performance management system.
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream