The Internet is just a metaphor for the cloud. It’s the way to store and access online data and programs when using the Internet. Cloud computing is a growing IT discipline.
The cloud computing industry is a field that deals with designing, building, and implementing three types of environments: public, private, and hybrid. Cloud computing is a science that is at the intersection of IT, information architecture, business software engineering and data storage.
- The median salary for IT professionals with cloud computing experience is $90,950.
- According to Forbes, 3.9 million jobs are associated with cloud computing in IT.
- There are 18,239,258 cloud computing jobs worldwide, 40.8% of which are located in China.
- As an increasing number of enterprises adopt cloud computing, there will be a sharp slump in the demand for installation and maintenance engineers.
- “There is tremendous opportunity in cloud technology and we expect about 60 per cent of workload to shift on cloud in next 5-7 years,” Infosys Vice President and Global Head Cloud Vishnu Bhat said.
- Person with cloud computing skills can find employment with Microsoft, IBM, Amazon, Google, Hewlett Packard and many more. Even companies like VMware and Cloud Sigma provide employment to those professionals with cloud computing skills.
- The job titles in the field of Cloud computing includes Cloud Architects, Cloud Developers and Cloud Security Specialists and so on.
- Cloud computing skills are consistently listed among the top paying info-tech skills worldwide.
WHO CAN ENROLL?
- Product Managers
- Systems Administrators and IT Managers
- IT Administrators and Operators
- IT Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Software Architect