There are many professional certifications that Project Management Institute offers, the most well-known being the Project Management Professional (PMP), Program Management Professional (PgMP) and Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP).
However, in order to maintain their certifications, members must earn a specific amount of Professional Development Units (PDUs) per 3-year certification cycle. Currently, the renewal of certification requires members to acquire 35 PDUs in Education and 25 PDUs in Giving Back to the Profession (sharing knowledge) category – totaling 60 PDUs.
Project Management Institute (PMI)® is always evolving its standards based on what life looks like in the real world. PMI has introduced a new model called The Talent Triangle, which focuses on the three skills needed to be successful in today’s society- leadership, strategic and business management and technical skills.
- Synergy, a Registered Education Partner of Project Management Institute (PMI), offers training in project management and issues PDUs
- PM Elite will give your employees the skills to support their job duties. PM Elite will help employees be more proactive in finding a new career and bring success to their company.
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® certified candidates who want to acquire PDUs and renew their credentials
- Anyone wish to gain the knowledge on Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream
Technical Project Management