The microcontroller is one of the most revolutionary developments in the embedded industry. After Intel 8051 was invented, there have been steady and progressive improvements in this field. Advanced microcontrollers have led to increased efficiency and performance as well as lower power consumption. The AVR, PIC and ARM are prime examples for these advances in this field. As time goes on, microcontrollers are getting smarter, more powerful and more sophisticated by adding new communication abilities like USB, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, CAN etc.
This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge they need to work with Advanced Microcontrollers. The course emphasizes hardware and software equally so students can design new, state-of-the-art microcontroller systems.
Who This Course is for
The course is available for professionals and B.E./B.Tech./ B.Sc or diploma students in ECE, EEE ,E& I, or CS, IT engineering fields.
- According to Hexa research,Embedded System Market Size Will Reach $214.24 Billion by 2020.
- Companies like TCS, Wipro, L&T, TATA, Elexsi, Infosys, Zensar, Tech Mahindra, Patni, Volvo, Airbus, Toshiba are investing heavily in their systems operations in India.
- Lot of career opportunities are available in embedded systems. Some of them are as follows:
- Embedded Software Engineer
- System Software Engineer
- Application Software Engineer
- Software Test Engineer.
- Embedded Hardware Engineer.
- Embedded System Trainer.
- Various Sectors in which you will get Embedded Systems Jobs are Medical Electronics, Aerospace, Automobiles, Defence, Toys, Consumer Electronics, Food industry, Telecommunication, Industrial machines, Space, Agriculture And Construction
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Serial Communication protocols – I2C,SPI,CAN
- AVR ATmega16 Microcontroller – Hardware Architecture & Memories
- Timers, Interrupts and serial communication in ATmega16 microcontroller
- Interfacing ATmega16 microcontroller with LCD, Motors, Keypad, ADC, wireless protocol
- PIC18F4550 Microcontroller – Hardware Architecture & GPIOs
- Timers, Interrupts and serial communication in PIC18F4550
- Interfacing PIC18F4550 with LCD, Keypad, ADC,UART communication
- ARM 7TDMI-S Architecture & ARM Operating modes,
- Introduction to LPC21xx and GPIO registers
- Timers and Phase Locked loop(PLL) configuration
- Vectored Interrupt Controller(VIC) and serial Communication
- Interfacing LPC21xx with LCD,Keypad,ADC,UART
- Interfacing Wireless protocols- GSM,GPS,Bluetooth,RFID,Zigbee with LPC21xx
- Hands-on development boards
- PWM generation in PIC18F4550