Linux is a computer operating system that enables software to talk to the hardware. An operating system will tell the computer what to do and how to do it.
Administration of a Linux server is all about getting the computer to a usable state and maintaining it. Things like installing new software and backing up files are some of the tasks that are necessary to carry out in order to make sure that the system stays working properly.
- Linux Administrator, Linux Cluster Admin, Linux Administrator – UNIX, System Administrator – Linux, and Linux Server Administrator are some of the hot jobs available for the students. IT, BPO, and consulting firms, and corporates running on Linux systems and servers are the major providers.
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- deal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Introduction and OS installation
- Basic Commands
- User & Group management
- File permissions & ACL
- Package & Disk Management
- Networking & Remote installation
- Kernel Virtualization
- Linux process & controlling services
- SELinux and Firewalld
- Controlling boot process
- Advance System Configuration and Management
- Domain Name Service (DNS)
- Web Service(HTTP) & Mail Service(SMTP)
- Centralized IP based storage
- Network Storage(NFS & smb)
- MariaDB Databases
- Linux Bash Scripting
- Linux Containers & Docker