- The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is the entry-level credential from Project Management Institute (PMI)®. This credential demonstrates your understanding of fundamental project knowledge, terminology, and process. It is valuable for more junior project practitioners.
- The CAPM® designation is a must-have for entry-level project managers. It generally shows that the person has spent time learning the knowledge and techniques of project management.
- The course prepares candidates for the three-hour CAPM exam. The 150 questions in the exam consist of four possible answers to a question. The course covers all project management processes, terminologies, and knowledge. It is recognized as being the standard for project management certification by Project Management Institute
- CAPM certification prepares project managers for how to better manage projects and keep up with the ever-changing needs of their colleagues.
- CAPM® Coaching Material
- Mock Online Test
Who can enroll?
- Project Management Institute (PMI)® CAPM® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. If you’re a less experienced project practitioner looking to demonstrate your commitment to project management, improve your ability to manage larger projects and earn additional responsibility, and stand out to potential employers, the CAPM® certification is right for you.
- Project Management Framework
- Standard of Project Management
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Social Responsibilities