The course imparts a solid understanding of the Microcontrollers which plays a very important role in the design and development of Embedded systems. Embedded system is the combination of hardware and software to produce a complex system with high performance. Each day, our lives are becoming more dependent on embedded systems right from smart phones, air conditioners, cars and so on.
The use of embedded systems is virtually limitless. So, the need for well -trained embedded systems engineers is an ever growing demand.
The course is designed to equip the participants with the required skills both on the hardware as well as the software fronts. The training program enables the aspirants to work on the Architecture, Pin- diagram, Input/output interfacing, Exposure to embedded C and also to set up & customize a microcontroller development environment. The course contents offered are revised in sync with the latest trends in the industry.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Embedded systems and it’s applications
- 8051 Microcontroller-Hardware Architecture & Embedded C programming
- Timers, Interrupts and serial communication in 8051
- Interfacing 8051 with LCD, Keypad, ADC
- PIC 16F877A Microcontroller-Hardware Architecture & GPIOs
- Timers, Interrupts and serial communication in PIC 16F877A
- Interfacing PIC 16F877A with LCD, Keypad, ADC,UART communication
- ARM 7TDMI-S Architecture & ARM Operating modes
- Introduction to LPC21xx and GPIO registers
- Timers and Phase Locked loop(PLL) configuration
- Vectored Interrupt Controller(VIC) and serial Communication
- Interfacing LPC21xx with LCD,Keypad,ADC,UART
- Interfacing Wireless protocols- GSM,GPS,Bluetooth,RFID,Zigbee with LPC21xx
- Hands-on development boards