Python is a simple and powerful programming language. It has efficient high-level data structures and an object oriented approach. This makes Python a quick and easy choice for web development and programming on many different platforms.
Integrated Databases can be used for many different purposes. They are mostly used for web development, scientific applications and data analytics.
Some of the world’s most famous companies use Python, a programming language. Facebook, Google, and Amazon are some of these companies.
LPython is the easiest programming language to learn, so right now it’s one of the most popular options. The number of people with Python skills is going up quickly, which means there are more job opportunities. We want to introduce young people to the Python language so they will be competitive in the job market and have a higher chance of getting hired.
- Web Applications
- Selenium Testing
- Big Data Development and Analyst
- Web Services
- Software Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Introduction to Python : Environment setup, Basic I/O
- Conditional branching control statements: If-Else
- Conditional looping control statements: while, do-while, for.
- Functions-Function arguments-Default, Keyword, Arbitrary
- Functions-Recursion, Lambda function
- Data structures – List, Tuple, Stack, Queue
- Data structures – Dictionary, Set
- Modules and Packages
- Files-Different types of files, File operation
- Errors and Exception handling – Errors, Assertion, Try, Except, Finally, User defined exception
- Object oriented programming-class, object, inheritance, and polymorphism
- Reference Types-Iterator, Generator, Closure, Decorators
- Standard library functions
- Networking-Client and Server Program
- Database connectivity using MySQL
- Graphical User Interface-textbox, listbox, option button, menu, canvas