Virtually all electronic products are constructed with printed-circuit boards (PCBs). PCBs hold the ICs and other components to help produce, maintain and design components. The ideal PCB board starts with discovery and continues through the final production boards. OrCAD Capture is the industry standard solution for designing and developing PCB boards because of its powerful and comprehensive design tools, integrated project workflows, library content and
Who This Course is for
Students pursuing their Bachelors, Diploma or Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I and industry professionals. selected.
- PCB Designer, Design Engineer – PCB,
- Technical Lead – PCB Layout,
- Design Engineer – Electronics,
- Project Leader – Electronics,
- Hardware Engineer,
- Lead Engineer – Motor Design.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?