Six Sigma is a quality improvement method that has helped many companies to differentiate themselves from the competition.
- Our aim is to equip the participant with everything they might need for implementing Six Sigma and quality improvement projects in their workplace.
- Six Sigma is a data-driven method. This program helps participants prepare for the course by providing them with a strong foundation in mathematics, statistics, and probability.
- Through interactive training, the students will learn how to implement Six Sigma methodologies, produce improvements in manufacturing/service processes, and show business results.
- Course materials (including Body of Knowledge)
- Course completion certificate
- orange-text Belt certification upon the completion of project
Who can enroll?
- Any working professional who has flair for statistical quality management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream