Primavera is an effective software for planning and management. It’s perfect for projects in high-volume industries. This system helps organizations manage just about any type of portfolio while offering a multitude of ways to organize, filter, and sort activities, projects, and resources. Primavera has a user-friendly interface that can be used to plan everything and report on how the project went.
Primavera is a project management software company. It makes it easy for anyone to plan projects and tasks. This can help organizations become more effective and productive.
The course teaches users how to manage a project. The trainers make sure participants are able to set up and handle projects using Primavera.
Participants are taught how to manage projects in a way that is agile, fast-paced, and accountable. They learn how to balance resources to meet project needs and predetermined goals.
The course teaches people how to track progress, monitor and visualize projects, integrate project work with finances and human capital management, make sure projects are synchronized with plans, budgets and other people’s work.
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream