Virtually every electronic product is constructed with one or more printed-circuit boards (PCBs). The PCBs hold the ICs and other components and implement the connections between them. The ideal design starts with the discovery that an PCB is needed and continues through to final production boards.OrCAD PCB Editor contains a full-featured circuit board editor based on Allegro technology.
Who This Course is for
Students pursuing their Bachelors, Diploma or Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I and industry professionals.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Schematic Modification for PCB Design
- Design Rule Check
- Pad Designer
- Package Symbol & Package symbol wizard
- Netlist creation
- Component and board placement
- Mechanical symbol placement
- Manual and Automatic routing
- Constraint Manager and Xsection
- Blind, Buried and through-hole VIA
- Copper shaping
- Artwork/Gerber file creation
- Plot Generation
- PCB Fabrication Process