ETABS is a highly efficient analysis and design program developed especially for building systems. It is loaded with an integrated system with an ability to handle the largest and most complex building models and configurations.
- The software has powerful CAD-like drawing tools with a graphical and object-based interface.
- It increases the productivity of structural engineers.
- It saves a significant amount of time and money over the general purpose programs.
Having a certification in ETABS adds a great value to the candidate’s profile. ETABS certification proves the candidate’s knowledge and efficiency in using the application. The candidates can grab the in-demand job opportunities in the design and construction industry.
Who This Course is for
The course aims to offer comprehensive knowledge on the ETABS software and its applications. The course will help the candidates to acquire in-depth details about the different procedures and simplified analysis aspects of the design models. The certification converts a candidate into an expert that is ready to work in the civil design industry.
Role in the Industry
- ETABS is used all over the world by civil designers, engineers, and architects.
- It is one of the most popular civil designing tools used in the building industry.
The course contains a number of modules to empower the candidates with the knowledge to use ETABS. Some of the modules are mentioned below:
- Model creation and result reporting
- Push-over analysis
- Response Spectrum Analysis
- Response History Analysis
- Concrete Frame Design and Detailing
- Steel frame Design and Detailing
- Working with Composite Beam
- Dynamic Analysis
Having an ETABS certification from the CADD Centre will help an individual’s profile to stand out from the crowd. The candidates are trained under the expert guidance of the industry experts making the candidates highly competitive for the industry.
The course is designed for civil engineers, architects and designers to generate highly efficient and cost-effective design models. The course is also open to anyone who is willing to learn ETABS.