Primavera is the most comprehensive, performance-driven project management software available. It helps keep your projects organized and on time, no matter how complex your workload. Primavera provides project management software to handle all kinds of work, from civil engineering projects to electrical design and so on. We help professionals become better at their jobs.
- The course helps participants understand the basics of Primavera. Participants learn about project management through an interactive and engaging presentation.
- Participants learn how to plan, schedule and control projects of different sizes. We also teach them about driving down costs, minimizing risk, and delivering for stakeholders.
- The course helps participants to design and maintain detailed schedules. They learn to modify project schedules and integrate multiple project schedules. This course gives them the necessary administrative support, including setting user privileges, routing contracts and change orders, reconciling billings and invoices, and distributing documents.
- The course teaches participants about organizational structures (OBS and EPS) as well as project management concepts (EPS).
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Role in the Industry
- It works seamlessly with other CAD systems
- Capacity to deal with complex products
- Visual Analytics improves decision making
- Reduces development time by more than 30 percent
- Increases production of new products every year
Who can enroll?
- Ideal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream