SOLIDWORKS is software that can be used from the beginning of a product’s design all the way to manufacturing. It is the world’s leading tool for designing 3D models. By using this software, there are many benefits that it provides to users, such as
- Shortened Design Cycle
- Increased Productivity of Engineers and Designer
- Faster Deliver Innovative Products
The course will give students and professionals a comprehensive overview of SOLIDWORKS, to become a certified SOLIDWORKS associate. The course will help them use the software with proficiency and design/draft the next innovative thing.
Who This Course is for
Professionals who have passed the advanced skills examination in SOLIDWORKS can easily find an excellent job in the market. Opportunities are available in many sectors even for freshers dealing with product design, validation, and manufacturing.
Role in the Industry
- SOLIDWORKS is used internationally by millions of companies
- The software grants the designer, ability to import data, store it securely while maintaining flexibility and accessibility
- Designers and engineers categorize SOLIDWORKS as an innovative way to accept project challenges
- CAD Modeling and Animation – To develop 3D, animated movie of product design
- Assembly Design – To design parts and assemble them
- Sheet Metal Design – To design parts which are to be fabricated with sheet metal
- Costing – To check the value of design against manufacturing cost
- Product Data Management – To repurpose design data in a safe manner
- Weldment Design – To model welded structures with standard structural members
- Tolerance Analysis – To analyze the tolerance level of each part individually and of parts when functioning collectively
- CAD Library – To turn up productivity by using CAD library
- Interference Check – To check how all the parts fit among themselves and operate according to the requirement
The SOLIDWORKS course offered by CADD Centre will help you to achieve your objective in multiple ways. The training will give you access to hands on files and reference manuals, and also help you advance from basic to advanced levels of skills. The certificate granted by CADD Centre will act as proof of your knowledge and competency with the software.
For every mechanical engineer, the knowledge of 3D modeling is an add-on to his or her skills set.
Our Students Work At
SOLIDWORKS has a design tool that lets you create, coordinate, and refine your designs in a digital environment. You can also learn from the interactive tutorials as you go. It helps designers to conceptualise and create interactive 3D designs.
SOLIDWORKS course helps students and professionals understand more about SOLIDWORKS and become a certified SOLIDWORKS associate from CADD Centre Thane, Dombivali and Airoli. The course helps them use the software with proficiency and design/draft the next innovative thing.
The benefits of SolidWorks certification are many, so who can benefit from it? Discover which skill sets and job roles the SolidWorks certification will help you develop if you are interested in pursuing it.
SolidWorks is a computer-aided design and engineering software program. It offers many benefits to its users, including increased efficiency and productivity. Solidworks Certification can offer even more benefits, such as an increased reputation in the industry and access to special tools and resources.
SolidWorks certification is a valuable credential that proves your mastery of the software. Here are some of the benefits of earning certification:
- SolidWorks certification can give you an edge in the job market. Employers are increasingly looking for professionals who have a solid understanding of SolidWorks. A certified user has demonstrated their expertise and knowledge in the program, which may give you an advantage when interviewing for a position.
- SolidWorks certification can provide you with skills that are in high demand. The software is used by many major companies, and certification provides users with the ability to create high-quality 3D models and drawings. This skill set can be valuable not only in the workplace, but also during personal projects or educational pursuits.
- SolidWorks certification can improve your productivity. Using SolidWorks efficiently can save you time and energy when working on projects. By becoming certified, you can access specific tools and features that make working with the software more efficient.
- SolidWorks certification can help you learn new techniques. By studying for certification, you can learn new ways to approach project planning and execution. This knowledge can be applied to future projects, whether at work or
Why Should You Get A SolidWorks Certification?
If you are a SolidWorks user, there are many reasons why you should get certified. First of all, getting certified will show your employers that you have the skills and knowledge needed to handle SolidWorks projects. It will also demonstrate your dedication to learning and improving your skills. Furthermore, certification can open up new career opportunities for you. Finally, certification can help you stand out from the competition, and increase your chances of landing a job in the engineering field.
What Are The Benefits Of SolidWorks Certification?
With SolidWorks certification, you can demonstrate your skills and knowledge in the software and get recognized as an expert. SolidWorks certification can give you an edge in the job market and make you a more valuable asset to your company. There are many benefits of having SolidWorks certification, including:
Increased Salary: According to a study by Glassdoor, SolidWorks professionals with certifications earn more than those without certifications.
- Increased Knowledge Base: Having a Solidworks certification gives you access to the most up-to-date technology and best practices. This knowledge can help you improve your workflows and speed up your project cycles.
- Improved Client Relationship Management: As a certified engineer, you will be better equipped to deliver high-quality services to your clients. You will have the know-how to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently, which will result in positive customer reviews.
- Higher Quality Projects: By using certified software tools, your projects will be of higher quality overall. This means that your
- You’ll be able to prove your knowledge and skills to potential employers.
- You’ll be able to showcase your expertise in a specific area, which could lead to increased job opportunities.
- You’ll be better equipped to solve problems when working on projects that involve SolidWorks
SolidWorks Essential (40 Hours)
SolidWorks Proficient (80 Hours)