Primavera is a software solution for project scheduling and portfolio management. You can use it for various industries, from construction to food production. In terms of functionality, it offers the ability to organize and filter tasks, projects and resources. It supports a graphical interface for planning and reporting on projects. Primavera delivers solutions for the management and execution of projects. It’s an agile, profitable and collaborative environment that helps businesses to grow.
- The course helps participants organize their projects and other tasks. They can make modifications to their schedule, or combine two schedules together.
- We train project managers to create quarterly budgets for each task or statement of work. We then take assessments of the progress and compare it to the initial budget plan.
- This course will prepare participants to provide administrative support necessary for project management teams. Participant will learn everything they need to know about setting up user privileges, routing contracts and change orders and reconciling billings and invoices.
- Participants will learn how to organize projects and people through lessons on Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS) and Enterprise Project Structure (EPS).
- Primavera courseware/reference materials
- Project based training
- Participatory approach to classes
- Right mix of theory and practicals
- Training by qualified, experienced professionals
- Sophisticated classroom and modern presentation tools
- Post training support
Who can enroll?
- deal for all project management professionals
- Engineering and management graduates
- Professionals aspiring to have an entry into project management
Under Graduate in any engineering or humanities stream