The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparatory Regular Program will provide you with the skills and experience necessary to be conferred a Project Management Professional certification. Certified PMP professionals give clients the confidence to hire them. They are more likely to be hired because of their experience in Project Management.
- This course satisfies the mandatory Project Management Institute (PMI)® requirement of 35 contact hours, a requirement for any aspirant applying for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination. Under the guidance of experienced certified professionals, effective pre and post-training support, the course not only prepares one for the 4 hour Project Management Professional (PMP)® online examination but ensures that the candidate is ready to enter the industry.
- Course material aligned with Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project management Institute, Inc., 2018. latest edition
- Access to Online Mock Tests
- 40 contact hours certificate ( Professional Development Unit )
- E-support and telephone support
- Support to fill the Project Management Professional (PMP)® application and book examination slot
- Assistance to face the Project Management Professional (PMP)® application audit process
Who can enroll?
- Professional from different streams of work, with a minimum of three years of experience can enroll for this program. Project leads, Project Managers, members of planning teams, Project Coordinators, Business Development Managers, Project Management Officers all can use this internationally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification to give that winning edge to their careers.
Curriculum is empty