Do you want to master cyber security? Do you aspire to be one of the most in-demand IT workers in the industry? Then the CompTIA CySA+ course is a certification you need to take. The Computing Technology Industry Association is offering you this opportunity of a lifetime.
In this course, academics will learn the latest conventions in designing cyber systems security strategies against a sea of innovating digital threats.
CySA+ certification is for those who want to become more effective cyber security experts. The course is designed to give students a diverse range of skills, including using the right tools and techniques.
The CompTIA CySA+ certification is a course that teaches the concepts of contemporary cyber security. The certification is the only one that goes to hard on conceptual knowledge, so it prepares today’s IT professionals for their future careers.
- Security Analyst
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Penetration Tester
- Network Security Engineer
- Security Architect
- Security Software Developer
- Malware Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Security Administrator
- Security Consultant
WHO CAN ENROLL?
Graduates with basic computer skills and strong Knowledge in TCP/IP can benefit from the course and student/Professional concerned with secure programming and the integrity of the network infrastructure.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Risk Evaluation
- Reconnaissance Techniques
- Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Post-Attack Techniques
- Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Log Data analysis
- Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents