Electronics is going to be the new future of automobiles. The horizons are expanding for electronics in the automobile domain. Dynamic evolutions and development in the electronics field have made the upskilling process a major need. And this course works on delivering the required skillset. From principles of chemistry, mathematics to electronics and programming, the course integrates all in one. In addition, it covers EV system modeling concepts, understanding of simulation software applications. It helps in polishing your skills of EV system understanding and modeling.
Projects under this course
- Finding ICE vehicle traction power and simulation with MATLAB.
- Creating a motor model with the incorporation of a control algorithm for concerned EV drive needs.
- Evolving a Simulink model of a DC motor by incorporating ODE.
- Understanding and implementing cell balancing algorithm by Simulink.
- Interpretation of features of an automotive suspension system.
Academic and skillset requirements
- Automobile or Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Mathematics
- Arts and Science students
- Keen designing skills
- Detail-oriented for analysis
- Interest in automobiles
Role in the Industry
- It works seamlessly with other CAD systems
- Capacity to deal with complex products
- Visual Analytics improves decision making
- Reduces development time by more than 30 percent
- Increases production of new products every year
- Evolving designs and models for EV systems.
- Interpret user requirements and business concerned to EV systems.
- Develop prototypes and execute analysis by incorporating Simulation software
- Evolve designs based on feedback and analysis results taken as the foundation
- Team up with manufacturing team to support production and manufacturing process of the product
- Automotive design companies
- Software companies
- Automobile industry businesses
What you will learn from this course?
- Calculation of vehicle dynamics
- Knowledge of cell chemistry
- Simulation of EV cell models
- Knowledge of motor controllers
- Understanding of EV auxiliary system
- Concepts of battery pack modeling and range collection
- Grasp of different testing needs
- Constructing design of battery charging architecture
- Matlab simulation and script
- Python programming
- Python for FreeCAD, ABAQUS
- EV Simulink application